The ketogenic diet is really popular right now and for good reason – people are able to lose weight and keep it off with this lifestyle. While it’s clearly not for everyone, it is a good fit for many. The downside is that it can get really expensive. Here are 10 frugal ketogenic diet recipes that won’t break the bank.
Each of these recipes is around $10 for the entire recipe and often under $2 a serving!
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Drumsticks – it’s no secret that drumsticks are cheaper than other cuts of poultry so this is a no-brainer. Use a cilantro lime marinade to take it up a notch in the flavor department.
- Four Ingredient Mexican Soup – with so few ingredients you know it has to be good for your wallet, not to mention a huge time saver, especially since it’s cooked in a slow cooker.
- Mashed Cauliflower – a great substitute for mashed potatoes and very budget friendly!
- Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps – using romaine leaves for the shells and turkey instead of ground beef makes this recipe a real money saver
- Shredded Chicken Chili – great for saving money, especially if you score some chicken on sale
- Egg Wraps – why not use inexpensive eggs as sandwich wraps?
- Apple Tuna Bites – tasty and budget-friendly, this recipe is a winner.
- Cauliflower Calzones – budget-friendly, keto and pizza?? Heck yes!
- 5 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup – another easy soup recipe with limited ingredients. There is also a crock pot option
- Simple Vegetable Egg Bake – again, take advantage of cheap eggs! This looks absolutely delicious.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these 10 keto diet recipes to help you lose weight!